You are welcome to the VI International Conference «Remote Sensing – the Synergy of High Technologies»to be held on April 25 to 27, 2012 in high-class ATLAS PARK-HOTEL near Moscow located in one of the most beautiful and comfortable places of Moscow Region, 15 minutes drive from Domodedovo airport (29 km from the Moscow Ring Road).
The organizer of the Conference is SOVZOND company – one of the Russian leaders in the field of geospatial technologies and satellite monitoring.
Thanks to its large scale and focus on the state-of-the-art developments, the conference has gained worldwide recognition. In 2011 the conference has gathered over 400 delegates from 14 countries: Earth remote sensing experts, software & hardware system developers, project customers and users representing different fields of economics including oil and gas industry, forestry, agriculture, cadastre, regional management and etc.
Nowadays remote sensing industry and geoinformation technologies represent the high level of modernization and development. This conference is an excellent opportunity for managers, experts, and scientists working in Russian and foreign state organizations, commercial companies, research and educational institutes to gain knowledge and exchange experience.
Delegates to the forthcoming conference will have a unique opportunity to get first-hand information about new projects and technologies and remote sensing development prospects. Traditionally the leading operators and developers of space systems (OJSC «Russian Space Systems», TsSKB-PROGRESS SRP SRC, Khrunichev State Space Research and Production Center (GKNPTs), OJSC «Research Institute of Precision Instruments», «LAVOCHKIN» Association, All-Russia Research Institute of Electromechanics with Plant (VNIIEM), DigitalGlobe, GeoEye, RapidEye, MDA, e-GEOS, PASCO etc.), as well as leading designers of geoinformation applications and software for satellite imagery processing (Esri Inc and Exelis (ITT VIS), Trimble, SpacEyes and etc.) will take an active part in the event. The exhibition to be held during the conference will demonstrate operation of the most recent ground Earth remote sensing data receiving and processing complex and equipment for visual representation and processing of spatial data.
Main topics of the VI International Conference «Remote Sensing – the Synergy of High Technologies» in 2012:
- Prospective national and international remote sensing programs; enhancement of remote sensing technologies in the world; new remote sensing systems for monitoring purpose.
- Centers of corporate, regional, government remote sensing monitoring – new opportunities of using spatial information for effective management solutions.
- Automated software & technological systems – new direction in the field of remote sensing data processing and analysis.
- Cloud services for remote sensing data processing.
- Practical aspects of implementing high-tech projects using satellite imagery in a variety of spheres:
- Oil and Gas Industry;
- Environmental protection;
- Mineral resource industry;
- Architecture and town planning;
- Land and property complex;
- 3D modeling;
- Disaster Management;
- Navigation (GPS/GLONASS).
- Creation and development of geospatial data infrastructure; use of Earth remote sensing data as a basis for creating and updating of topographical, navigation and thematic maps.
- Ground remote sensing data receiving complex and ground stations; world leaders in the field of ground remote sensing data receiving and processing complex development and installation.
- Imagery processing (photogrammetric, thematic, mapping, 3D modeling).
- Server-based geoinformation solutions, geoportalsanddistributed GIS systems.
- International collaboration, joint geoinformational projects with foreign countries.
Sovzond and its partners will hold seminars and presentations within the framework of the conference. Besides, an exhibition and contest «Best Projects in the sphere of Geoinformation Technologies and Earth Remote Sensing», as well as cultural events and entertainments will be organized as part of the conference.
You can file an application for participation in the conference at the website www.sovzondconference.ru in the «Registration section». The deadline for early registration: January 31, 2012.
Feel free to apply to Sovzond for more information by phone: +7 (495) 988-75-11 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org